GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   21+ orchids in one day (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/165903-21-orchids-one-day.html)

AusDigi 17-10-2007 10:41 AM

21+ orchids in one day

1 Attachment(s)
The other day I posted a message about 17 orchids in one day - well, without
trying too hard I got 21 species on Sunday.

I've attached a photo of one of the rarest, but only in that its a hybrid
that's not often seen. My research leads me to believe that this is an
aberrant form of a cross between Pheladenia/Caladenia deformis and Glossodia
major. I found 11 flowers in one location.

There are more photos via the link below but I'll post a couple of blue
flowering ones for those that like blue orchids.

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2007/10/14/

AusDigi 18-10-2007 09:32 AM

21+ orchids in one day

Thanks John

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Most unusual Reiner.

AusDigi 18-10-2007 09:32 AM

21+ orchids in one day

Thanks Wendy - the blue sun orchids are out now so you may have to live
through seeing a few more photos yet. :)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 19-10-2007 12:35 AM

21+ orchids in one day

Out to beat yourself, are you Reiner? So nice always to see your photos. You
do the leg work and we reap the benefits, so to speak!

Diana