Old 17-10-2007, 10:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default 21+ orchids in one day

The other day I posted a message about 17 orchids in one day - well, without
trying too hard I got 21 species on Sunday.

I've attached a photo of one of the rarest, but only in that its a hybrid
that's not often seen. My research leads me to believe that this is an
aberrant form of a cross between Pheladenia/Caladenia deformis and Glossodia
major. I found 11 flowers in one location.

There are more photos via the link below but I'll post a couple of blue
flowering ones for those that like blue orchids.

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2007/10/14/

Attached Thumbnails
21+ orchids in one day-x_calaglossia_tutulata_anglesea071014-1601.jpg

Old 18-10-2007, 09:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks John

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Most unusual Reiner.

Old 18-10-2007, 09:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Wendy - the blue sun orchids are out now so you may have to live
through seeing a few more photos yet.

Old 19-10-2007, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Out to beat yourself, are you Reiner? So nice always to see your photos. You
do the leg work and we reap the benefits, so to speak!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
This is magic Reiner, love the blues too so keep up the good work.

Rate This Thread: