GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thick-lip Spider-orchid (new) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/166564-thick-lip-spider-orchid-new.html)

AusDigi 08-11-2007 08:11 AM

Thick-lip Spider-orchid (new)

1 Attachment(s)
A new species for me from the weekend, someone in the group found a colony
of these Thick-lip Spider-orchids (Arachnorchis/Caladenia tesselata). This
is a pale, almost albino form.

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2007/11/03/

AusDigi 09-11-2007 08:03 AM

Thick-lip Spider-orchid (new)

Is it? Thanks - but can you explain why its a good photo? To me its just a
photo - I don't understand the art side of things so I just take photos.

wendy7 09-11-2007 03:36 PM

Thick-lip Spider-orchid (new)

Well now, since I just point & click with my Sony, I really don't know about
the technical
wording & jargon that goes on about photography?
I say it is superb because of the clarity, it looks three dimensional,
shows off the
subject really well. I looks like something out of National Geographic.
Cheers Wendy

AusDigi 10-11-2007 09:22 AM

Thick-lip Spider-orchid (new)

Thanks Wendy, when you said 3D I thought about depth-of-field. I have been
experimenting lately with that but not with this image, I just pointed and
shot. :)