Blc. Pink Empress 'Lake View'

Old 09-11-2007, 03:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Blc. Pink Empress 'Lake View'

This was a real suprise. Bought it at Ft Lauderdale show based on photo. But I never expected the size (6 in) and the vivid color. The photo doesn't do it justice

Roy
Attached Thumbnails
Blc. Pink Empress 'Lake View'-blc.-pink-empress.jpg
Old 09-11-2007, 08:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

This is yummy Roy, love it!!! Cheers Wendy
"Roy" wrote in message . ..
This was a real suprise. Bought it at Ft Lauderdale show based on photo. But I never expected the size (6 in) and the vivid color. The photo doesn't do it justice

Roy

Rate This Thread: