Old 13-01-2008, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Bc. Arthur Tanner's Elena Armando

Hi Guys,

Don't have much blooming right now, but this one has really popped!
I don't know if the cold snap had anything to do with it, but there are 17 blooms on this one. Best showing in 2 or 3 years.

Roy
Attached Thumbnails
Bc. Arthur Tanner's Elena Armando-bc.-arthura-tanner-2008.jpg

Old 13-01-2008, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 15:24:17 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Spectacular, Roy. It belongs in a show, for sure.

Diana

WOW! Fluff/Floff delight. I would guess the cold snap gave it
religion.
I hope ours take heart that way. We lost power for 2.25 hours at 30
degrees. Luckily the gh held at 51. But it is enough shock for my
year.

SuE
SuE
Old 14-01-2008, 12:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Roy wrote:
Hi Guys,

Don't have much blooming right now, but this one has really popped!
I don't know if the cold snap had anything to do with it, but there are
17 blooms on this one. Best showing in 2 or 3 years.

Roy

[gasp] very nice!

K Barrett

Old 14-01-2008, 01:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Great plant! I love the big specimens especially of the big Floofies.
They're very dramatic.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Roy wrote:
Hi Guys,
Don't have much blooming right now, but this one has really popped!
I don't know if the cold snap had anything to do with it, but there are
17 blooms on this one. Best showing in 2 or 3 years.
Roy

[gasp] very nice!

K Barrett

Rate This Thread: