GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epc Fireball 'Enewetok' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170418-epc-fireball-enewetok.html)

V_coerulea 17-01-2008 01:01 PM

Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'

1 Attachment(s)
Always an eyecatcher it blooms anytime during fall into winter.
Gary

wendy7 17-01-2008 04:53 PM

Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'

Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

.. .

V_coerulea 17-01-2008 11:40 PM

Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'

1 Attachment(s)
Sure, no problem. Here's another, closer up, that might help.
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

.. .

wendy7 18-01-2008 04:22 AM

Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'

Thanks much Gary & this photo shows it as really lighter & more pastel,
still lovely.
Cheers Wendy
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud
now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

.. .

V_coerulea 18-01-2008 12:05 PM

Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'

True. I took it with my older camera. The flower is not as pastel as this
photo shows but it shows the details better. Hope you enjoy it (picture and
plant!)
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant
last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud
now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

.. .