Old 17-01-2008, 01:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'

Always an eyecatcher it blooms anytime during fall into winter.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'-epc-fireball-enewetok.jpg
Old 17-01-2008, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

.. .

Old 17-01-2008, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Sure, no problem. Here's another, closer up, that might help.
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Always an eyecatcher it blooms anytime during fall into winter.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Epc Fireball 'Enewetok'-epicat-fireball-ewenok.jpg

Old 18-01-2008, 12:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

True. I took it with my older camera. The flower is not as pastel as this
photo shows but it shows the details better. Hope you enjoy it (picture and
plant!)
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Gary if you don't mind, I have saved this pic as I purchased a plant
last
year from S.Barb. at the show & when
we got home, discovered that the tag was missing!!! My plant is in bud
now
so I want to compare with your photo.
Cheers Wendy

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Always an eyecatcher it blooms anytime during fall into winter.
Gary

Rate This Thread: