Old 23-01-2008, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Schombolaelia

Schombolaelia Splendid Spire 'Pink Pinnacle'

This is one from Santa Barbara
Attached Thumbnails
Schombolaelia-schombolaeliasplendidspirepinkpinnicle1887-01624.jpg
Old 23-01-2008, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Beauties all, Wendy. I'm really taken with this one.

Diana

Old 25-01-2008, 04:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I hope you know I was kidding!

What am I worried about, Diana. You havn't read these posts! You got up
early and are off shopping by now. You left early to get best choice of
flowers! Do I know you or what?

. ..

Old 26-01-2008, 02:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I'm back. Will write tomorrow. Yeah, you know me, Kath!!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I hope you know I was kidding!

What am I worried about, Diana. You havn't read these posts! You got up
early and are off shopping by now. You left early to get best choice of
flowers! Do I know you or what?

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Schombolaelia Splendid Spire 'Pink Pinnacle'

This is one from Santa Barbara

Rate This Thread: