GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   19 WOC (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/170651-19-woc.html)

danny 29-01-2008 05:59 PM

19 WOC

That's my plant :-)
-danny

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
P. gratrixianum (disregard the tag behind it):

unknown[_1_] 31-01-2008 08:54 PM

19 WOC

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

C. Hail Storm 'Coconut Orchids'. This plant was about 5 feet wide; who knows
what the circumference might be!

Funny story about this: While I was admiring it, a man next to me said, "I
have one of those, but mine is bigger". To which a woman on the other side
of me whispered, "They all say that!".

LOL........

begin 666 C Hailstorm Coconut Orchids.jpg
[Image]

end

i wonder how many ppl it took to move that thing? :)

--j_a

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 01-02-2008 12:51 AM

19 WOC

Do you remember it, Janet? Humongous thing. As big as it was, though, the
flower quality wasn't exceptional.

Diana

unknown[_1_] 03-02-2008 12:16 AM

19 WOC

not too; i suspect the sheer number got it all the ribbons.

i was thinking "forklift." :)

--j_a

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

Do you remember it, Janet? Humongous thing. As big as it was, though, the
flower quality wasn't exceptional.

Diana