Old 05-02-2008, 11:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Sinningia leucotricha

Sinningia leucotricha
Cheers Wendy
Attached Thumbnails
Sinningia leucotricha-sinningia-leucotrichadsc01669.jpg
Old 29-02-2008, 01:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

She slips orchids into abp gardens too but no one minds. Since she is such a
prolific contributor of so many nice pictures everyone just turns there head
on a little slip up here and there. But you already know that, Steve.
Gary

"Steve" wrote in message
Wendy7 (on 2-5-08) wrote:
Sinningia leucotricha Cheers Wendy

Now, just how did you manage to sneak that into an orchid group and not
get a single comment (until now)? Can you tell I'm running a little behind
in viewing these pictures?

Steve

Old 29-02-2008, 05:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

giggle You know I remember doing this but meant to explain at the
time but forgot!!!
Yes you are a little late but always alert & sharp.
Keep up the good work. Has it thawed out at your place Steve?
Cheers Wendy

Old 01-03-2008, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Good grief, Steve, my teeth are chattering just *thinking* about your temps!

Diana

"Steve" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
Wendy7 wrote:
giggle You know I remember doing this but meant to explain at the
time but forgot!!!
Yes you are a little late but always alert & sharp.
Keep up the good work. Has it thawed out at your place Steve?

Thaw? Yeah right. 29 below zero at the airport this morning. Tomorrow, I
want to put on my snowshoes and go out to my Min/Max thermometer that is
tied to an apple tree in the yard. I'll find out just how cold it was in
my yard. Spring's coming.

Steve (obviously the one in the Adirondacks)

Usually the airport is a little colder than my yard. Not this time. My
thermometer went down to -34 yesterday morning. Oh well. It's a little
late in the season for a temperature like that. Now that we have certainly
bottomed out, there's only one way to go. On with spring!

Steve

Rate This Thread: