Old 29-04-2008, 02:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Thanks all, & link to website

I appreciate all the kind words, and I'll do almost anything to get people to
look at my photos.
The URL for my website is: http://web.mac.com/tbmd. Once you get there, click
on Contra Costa 06-08.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 29-04-2008, 02:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Tom,

I have to tell you that those photos are really impressive. Both my wife
and I commented "Ansel Adams in color".

I particularly liked the "Cloud Kissed Summit" as it's reminiscent of the -
computer generated - First Rays logo (my image looks more like boobs)

.com...

Old 29-04-2008, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

tbell wrote:
I appreciate all the kind words, and I'll do almost anything to get people to
look at my photos.
The URL for my website is: http://web.mac.com/tbmd. Once you get there, click
on Contra Costa 06-08.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Nice shots. My fave:

Nandina after rain
Old 29-04-2008, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Morning Begins, I think. They are lovely, and peaceful.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:bIadnRLstdx8q4rVnZ2dnUVZ_q6mnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
tbell wrote:
I appreciate all the kind words, and I'll do almost anything to get
people to look at my photos. The URL for my website is:
http://web.mac.com/tbmd. Once you get there, click on Contra Costa 06-08.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200