GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   V. denisoniana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173781-v-denisoniana.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 02-05-2008 08:54 PM

V. denisoniana

1 Attachment(s)
Rewarding, sunny plant.

Diana

Ray B 02-05-2008 09:17 PM

V. denisoniana

That's nice, Diana. I really love vandaceous plants. I wish I lived
somewhere more conducive to growing them.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Rewarding, sunny plant.

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 02-05-2008 09:40 PM

V. denisoniana

Thanks, Ray. I remember how you said you *hated* me when I wrote about a
trip to RF!

How are you?

Diana

Ray B 03-05-2008 02:10 PM

V. denisoniana

Doing much better, Diana. Thanks for asking.

Just waiting for the drain volume to get low enough to allow the removal of
the aquarium tubing from my armpit.