Old 02-05-2008, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default V. denisoniana

Rewarding, sunny plant.

Diana

Attached Thumbnails
V. denisoniana-v-denisonia-2.jpg
Old 02-05-2008, 09:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That's nice, Diana. I really love vandaceous plants. I wish I lived
somewhere more conducive to growing them.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Rewarding, sunny plant.

Diana

Old 03-05-2008, 02:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Doing much better, Diana. Thanks for asking.

Just waiting for the drain volume to get low enough to allow the removal of
the aquarium tubing from my armpit.

"Ray B" wrote in message
That's nice, Diana. I really love vandaceous plants. I wish I lived
somewhere more conducive to growing them.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Rewarding, sunny plant.

Diana

Rate This Thread: