GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Finally would you keep this? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/173803-finally-would-you-keep.html)

wendy7 03-05-2008 05:43 AM

Finally would you keep this?

1 Attachment(s)
This is a plant I purchased last year from some vendor at the Santa Barbara
show.

I lost the tag & couldn't remember who I bought it from?

Well wouldn't you know it is mutant! The sepals are fused & don't open
properly.

What would you do with it?
Cheers Wendy

tenman 03-05-2008 04:02 PM

Finally would you keep this?

Wendy7 wrote:
This is a plant I purchased last year from some vendor at the Santa
Barbara show.

I lost the tag & couldn't remember who I bought it from?

Well wouldn't you know it is mutant! The sepals are fused & don't open
properly.

What would you do with it?
Cheers Wendy

Looks like maybe an epicatt?

I would keep it and give it another shot at blooming to see if the
problem resolves itself. IMHO, the color alone earns it bench space for
another year.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 03-05-2008 07:23 PM

Finally would you keep this?

I'm with Tennis. See what happens when it blooms again.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:c9udnZ_43ubr44HVnZ2dnUVZ_rHinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...