Old 03-05-2008, 05:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Finally would you keep this?

This is a plant I purchased last year from some vendor at the Santa Barbara
show.

I lost the tag & couldn't remember who I bought it from?

Well wouldn't you know it is mutant! The sepals are fused & don't open
properly.

What would you do with it?
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Finally would you keep this?-unk-fire-trick-treat-cross-1000-02011.jpg
Old 03-05-2008, 04:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wendy7 wrote:
This is a plant I purchased last year from some vendor at the Santa
Barbara show.

I lost the tag & couldn't remember who I bought it from?

Well wouldn't you know it is mutant! The sepals are fused & don't open
properly.

What would you do with it?
Cheers Wendy

Looks like maybe an epicatt?

I would keep it and give it another shot at blooming to see if the
problem resolves itself. IMHO, the color alone earns it bench space for
another year.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I'm with Tennis. See what happens when it blooms again.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:c9udnZ_43ubr44HVnZ2dnUVZ_rHinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ditto.

. ..

Wendy7 wrote:
This is a plant I purchased last year from some vendor at the Santa
Barbara show.

I lost the tag & couldn't remember who I bought it from?

Well wouldn't you know it is mutant! The sepals are fused & don't open
properly.

What would you do with it?
Cheers Wendy

Looks like maybe an epicatt?

I would keep it and give it another shot at blooming to see if the
problem resolves itself. IMHO, the color alone earns it bench space for
another year.

Rate This Thread: