GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where are our friends from OZ these days? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/175833-where-our-friends-oz-these-days.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 12-06-2008 07:34 PM

Where are our friends from OZ these days?

Unless I've missed something, we haven't heard from any of our Aussies for a
while. Wonder where they all got to?

Diana

Gene Schurg[_2_] 12-06-2008 08:23 PM

Where are our friends from OZ these days?

Probably busy getting stuff under cover for the winter. They are doing
what we do on this side of the equator in early December (no not
Christmas shopping).

Gene

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 12-06-2008 09:10 PM

Where are our friends from OZ these days?

I thought of that, but it really is unusual for them all to be MIA. Well,
hopefully they'll be back.

Diana

BIO-Dex Consulting 16-06-2008 01:12 AM

Where are our friends from OZ these days?

Well as an Aussie I can vouch that I am still out here.... Cold and
miserable but definately out here ;)

Kye.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 17-06-2008 04:57 PM

Where are our friends from OZ these days?

Nope, not at rgo. I check there regularly, and I posted something there
yesterday, about Superthrive. Crickets. Seems very quiet at rgo, over all.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe theyre at rgo?