Old 10-03-2003, 11:45 PM
Dr. Sweeny

Default Birds love the Saskatoon berry

Birds love the Saskatoon Berry.
Good netting practices will environmentally stop birds with minimal damage
to birds.
http://www.redden-net.com/blueberry-netting.html
The Saskatoon (Amelanchier alnifolia Nutt., Rosaceae) is a fruit bearing
shrub native to the southern Yukon and Northwest Territories, the Canadian
prairies and the northern plains of the United States (Harris 1972).
Old 11-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

1) You're absolutely correct.
2) They're really tasty. I used to gather them when visiting my
grandparents in the North Battleford vicinity
3) What in hell does that have to do with orchids?????

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Old 11-03-2003, 06:58 AM
Wendy

*g* You know Ray, I often wonder about some posts going astray?
Could you imagine if one of our responses to an image on abpo about the
size of a Phal.? For instance if I wrote:-
"Oh I just love the size & color of your Phalaenopsis"
Imagine this going to a bird group?
This just kinda struck me funny!
Cheers Wendy

Old 11-03-2003, 10:32 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

And that was the second misguided post of the day. Did you see the one
about "Mom" writing her boys about her new Electrolux purchase?

Old 11-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Wendy

Yes I saw that one as well & wondered if anyone would ask her if
her Vacuum really sucks! *g*