Old 08-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Good Retention of text and binary

For those who have trouble getting all or current items on RGO or
ABPO: John and I subscribe to Giganews. This is the short
version of an recent announcement from them.

"Giganews is proud to announce that we have upgraded our storage
capacity by 20%, which should increase our binary retention to
approximately *50 days!*

Also, in case you didn't realize, Giganews has already upgraded
our text retention to over *760 days!*"

SuE
Old 09-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Reka

Susan Erickson wrote:
For those who have trouble getting all or current items on RGO or
ABPO: John and I subscribe to Giganews. This is the short
version of an recent announcement from them.

"Giganews is proud to announce that we have upgraded our storage
capacity by 20%, which should increase our binary retention to
approximately *50 days!*

Also, in case you didn't realize, Giganews has already upgraded
our text retention to over *760 days!*"

SuE

Wow! Then my server is actually pretty good. The earliest binary on abpo
I can access is from 24.06.2005, the earliest post on rgo from
09.07.2003! That is almost the same as Giganews!

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html