Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2005, 04:01 AM
Marty

Default My new & effective (and harmless) way of pest control ? READ ON ...

Some of you might find my way of getting rid of millipedes and slugs
from my terrarium quite useful. I will be repeating this treatment few
more times, just to be on the safe side. This might work quite well in
controlling certain pests on small collections.

Read full post with pictures he

http://www.orchidboard.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119

Marty
www.OrchidBoard.com - sign up! It's free, fun & with no gimmicks