Old 08-09-2005, 07:15 PM
danny

Default Sonoma

Who's going to the AOS meeting in Sonoma? I'll be there at least one day
(Friday).
-danny

Old 08-09-2005, 07:49 PM
K Barrett

I'll be there Wed night for the judges forum, Thursday probably all day what
with judging and all, and Friday for the lectures - unless i can't stand
looking at the thing *yet again*, in which case I'll blow off the lectures.

K barrett

Old 08-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Rob

"danny" wrote in message

Who's going to the AOS meeting in Sonoma? I'll be there at least one day
(Friday).
-danny

As much as I want to go, I can't. There are a few disadvantages to
having small children. *sigh*

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 09-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Susan Erickson

"danny" wrote in message

Who's going to the AOS meeting in Sonoma? I'll be there at least one day
(Friday).
-danny

As much as I want to go, I can't. There are a few disadvantages to
having small children. *sigh*

Rob

We will be there Wed night to Sat. noonish.
SuE
Old 09-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Dave Sheehy

danny ) wrote:
: Who's going to the AOS meeting in Sonoma? I'll be there at least one day
: (Friday).
: -danny

I'll probably go for a day and it will likely be Friday as well.

Dave

Old 14-09-2005, 04:20 PM
K Barrett

Replying to my own post. *G*

In case anyone wondered if the $25 charged for the judge's lunch was
excessive. In the past, the Sonoma society has put on a great sit-down
lunch for judges at their show. One year we had a great caesar salad as a
starter, then pork medallions in a port wine reduction with some sort of
mushroom (chanterelles?) followed by a great dessert with creme angeliese.
And wine of the quality I'd buy for myself. Every year someting similar is
served. I mean, these guys can cook! IIRC they even use great cutlery,
plates, wine glasses, napkins etc. and have a wait staff. So undoubtedly the
judges lunch (120 judges signed up for judging) will cost a few bucks for
the society to put on.

As I understand it, if you signed up for the complete registration package
you get the lunch - its included. If you didn't sign up for complete
registration then you gotta pay for your lunch.

Anyway I'm looking forward to it.

K Barrett