GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Toni, Are You Around? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/108621-toni-you-around.html)

Diana Kulaga 30-10-2005 09:17 PM

Toni, Are You Around?

I remember you writing that your trees are stripped bare, and there is no
place to hang your orchids.

Kenni Judd (JB Orchids) is going to be renting some bench space at what I
think is a pretty reasonable rate. You might want to contact her for some
temporary quarters.

Diana

Toni 31-10-2005 11:33 AM

Toni, Are You Around?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
I remember you writing that your trees are stripped bare, and there is no
place to hang your orchids.

Thank you so much for the thought (and the email)!
I think I have things rigged successfully but it sure is nice to know I have
orchid-sitting options.

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Diana Kulaga 31-10-2005 08:06 PM

Toni, Are You Around?

Thank you so much for the thought (and the email)!
I think I have things rigged successfully but it sure is nice to know I
have
orchid-sitting options.

You're welcome, Toni. Loved your web sites.

Diana