Old 10-12-2005, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Raj

Default Can someone help me identify this cross

Hello everyone,

I dont have wildcatt and am having difficulty finding if the Doudii
Rose X Ching Her Buddha (phal) cross is registered.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Raj

Old 10-12-2005, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

I think it is actually spelted: (Dou-dii Rose x Ching Her Buddha).

However, it does not appear to be in the RHS database, which is about as
current a database as you can find.
http://www.rhs.org.uk/plants/registration_orchids.asp

oups.com...