Old 15-12-2005, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Denied Beef or Crispness

Denied Beef or Crispness

Trust denied beef or crispness, endow Trudy howls
Gnaw decree churl wisteria, naughty venom owls.
This talking sarong bide each amnion scare
Indeo thatch sent Nickel less Holmwood bidet err.
Ditch elder Norn assailed owls noggin dare bats
Whale fissions assure kerplunks tan stinter hats.
Enema inner cur chiffoned ion Mike apt
Adjust saddle daub rains Farralon went her snap.
Win autumn along Thera roe Sedgwick latter
Ice prang form abed Tuesday water the smatter.
A whey Tudor Wendy wife low Wycliff lash,
Tyropita shudder, Andrew opus ash.

Them Noonan depressed over Newfoundland's know
Gay baluster omit dative abject spell low
Windward tomb Ivan daring ice showed up here
Button manager slave, innate tine errand ear
Withal eidolon dry verse alive eel ink wick
Ainu anymore minted moose bison tick.
Murre wrap idem eglises corsairs ache aim,
Andy whiz seldom chowder dun cauldron Benet him:
"Gnawed ash around answer! Gnaw pram surround fix in!
Ankh omit! En queue paid! Undone a ramble its in!
Fundy papaver Porsche strudel tapas AWOL,
Gnaw Dacia whey, Dacia whey, Dacia whey haul!"

Astride lees daub afford awhile derrick enough lie
Wednesday mead wither knob stickle, Mantua descry,
Sew Aptos dehors tapas corsairs Dave loo,
Wither slave aloft hoys, ensign Nickel less stew.

Undone inert winkle Ngaio Donner oaf
Dip rant singing poring a vetch lid aloof
Assayed ruin my hedonist yearning oar hound
Donna Jiminy sent Nickel Less gay myth abound.
Hugh as stressed Allen furtive he said Tuohy's put
Andy's close whir Altair nest wee thatches unsought.
Abound aloft hoys hee-hawed flowing onus pack
Andy hooked Lycra ped largess taupe ninny's back.
He sighs, outdate winkled! He Stempel some airy!
Hiss chicks warlike roe scissors know sly kitsch hairy!
He stroll it elm outwards Ranulf ply Cabo
Ann de Beer Dover's Genoa's wight asters know.
This tempo fur pie peahen titan is tea,
Thin desmo kitten sir cul-de-sac Laika wraith.
Hee-hawed abroad fay, Sinaloa rowan Bali
The Chuck fenny left likable fell agilely.
Ewoks chapati aplomb, pariah jelly hole Delft,
Andial Afton eyesore hemming spider mite shelf.
Owing covey sigh, inert wester fizz Ed
Sung Avery tuna Ahab knotting toot red.
Hiss poke gnaw toward, button stray towhee smirk,
Unfilled alder stalkings, interned with edge irk
Inlay ingot vinegar a sigh Dover snows
Ungiving unawed, hope itch enemy arrows.
Hiss prang Tuohy slay, Tuohy steam gay vibrissa
Andy wither elf lowlife can Donovan this ill.
Bowtie herd Emmick's claim, harried roe vow despite,
"Murray Crispness two wall, unto Allah goon height!"

Old 15-12-2005, 06:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

I prefer Walt Kelly's "Deck Us All with Boston, Charlie." It has the
incomparable line, "Dunk us all in bowls of barley."

J. Del Col ---a Pogo fan from way back--

Old 15-12-2005, 08:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

http://www.pogopossum.com/deckus.htm

K Barrett

oups.com...

Old 15-12-2005, 10:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Bowls of Barley???? I was a Pogo fan, but I don't remember that one.
ROFLMAO!

Kathy, remember the first time you posted Crisp Beef and had to explain it?
It's one of my faves. Thanks!

Diana

Old 16-12-2005, 12:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Bowls of Barley???? I was a Pogo fan, but I don't remember that one.
ROFLMAO!

Kathy, remember the first time you posted Crisp Beef and had to explain it?
It's one of my faves. Thanks!

"...bowls of barley ..." is part of the seldom quoted second verse of
the song. The better known part has the equally funny "Don't we know
archaic barrel."

J. Del Col

Old 16-12-2005, 01:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

Then there's Doug Ate His Berg Hat Dress.

Force core ant say been hears echo...

J. Del Col

Old 16-12-2005, 01:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

Revised version---

Thug Eight His Berg Hat Dress

Force core ant say van hears echo hour for fodders....

I think Roger Price, the satirist, did something like this many years
ago..

J. Del Col

Old 16-12-2005, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Stop! I'm laughing so hard that I keep coughing water onto my key board!

Diana