Old 21-03-2003, 01:32 AM
JR

Default Orchid ID

Hi,

I'm new to orchids and to this ng. I have an orchid I can't identify, and
was wondering if anyone here can help. I tried to post a picture in
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids, but it did not go thru. Maybe my news server
doesn't allow posting of binaries. Anyway, the pix are he

http://www.geocities.com/jimd8880

The page will take a couple of minutes to load with a dialup connection.
Thanks for any help!

Jim

Old 21-03-2003, 04:08 AM
MD

I think it's a miltassia (sp)...brassia v miltonia. I have no idea it's
actual name but that is what it looks like to me.

MD

Old 21-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Park702

Some type of Miltasia