Old 03-03-2006, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default Orchid Show

Hi, Group!

Port St. Lucie Orchid Society (Florida) will be holding its 13th Annual Show
and Sale next weekend, Friday, March 10th through Sunday, March 12th. Hours
are 10 - 5 Friday and Saturday and 10 - 4 on Sunday. The location is the
Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 Airoso Blvd, across from the municipal
complex.

There will be 12 Vendors from around the state for plants and supplies and
you can meet rgo's own Kenni Judd and Bill Hill if you stop in, as they will
be manning their booths. In addition, there will be floor displays installed
by other local societies, 6' table tops displays by each Vendor, at least 5
smaller table tops done by PSLOS members, loads of plants on the individual
display table, raffles, free culture classes, and more.

The show is AOS sanctioned and judged, and everyone is psyched, as always.
C'mon down, all y'all! And by the way, thanks to all who bumped that post on
yourhub.com. As of today it had 210 hits, which is very high for that site.
Let's hope that gets us into the print version next week.

What did you say? You're in Australia? Hey, what are planes for? Frank and I
will buy the drinks for anyone who comes in from Australia!

Diana

Old 04-03-2006, 04:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

FREE drinks? Does this go for anybody who was born below the equator &
lives on the west coast?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Bill wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:
[...]

Hi Dianna, I have some Australian Dendrobiums, does that count?? LOL
See you there, Bill

Old 04-03-2006, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

1. Bill, Aussie Dends don't count G!

2. Wendy, if you get here for the show, I promise you a couple of free
drinks!

Diana

Old 05-03-2006, 06:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

On 4 Mar 2006 07:09:44 -0800, "Bill" wrote:

Diana Kulaga wrote:
[...]

How about a looooong straw, Diana? Sadly, our daughter & her partner arrived
home just yesterday from 4 weeks in the USA, including the southern states. She
could so easily have dropped in & collected my drinks ;-) But, knowing Susan,
they would have been consumed well before reaching Oz.

Do you a trade - come over here & we'll shout you to some Aussie wines or beers,
whichever is your fancy.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bill

Bill wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:
[...]

How about Zygopetalums???? Got some Kiwis

Old 05-03-2006, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

How about Zygopetalums???? Got some Kiwis

LOL, give it up, Bill! Vero Beach isn't far enough away!

Diana