Old 10-05-2006, 11:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default OT Email scam: Bill Gates giving away his fortune

There are still several greedy silly innocents in the orchid community.

I have already received three of these from people on my pass list. The
only people on my pass list are orchid people.

IF you get an email promising you hundreds of dollars from Bill Gates for
everybody you forward the email to, please spend a few seconds and THINK
about it. Spend a few more and do an internet search....

And if you decide it is real PLEASE do NOT send it to me. I am rich enough
and I don't annoy people by forwarding email because it tells me to, no
matter what it promises in return.

http://antivirus.about.com/od/emailh.../maoltrack.htm

Old 11-05-2006, 03:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

I keep getting that garbage, and from people who *should* know better. My
very bright step daughter is the latest to send it. As to the rest of them,
I have yet to find that my a** fell off because I didn't forward something,
LOL!

Diana