Old 10-04-2003, 02:32 AM
daniel

Default Orchid Auction

The South Florida Orchid Society is holding its annual Orchid Auction
Wednesday, April 16, 2003. This year the auction is going to be
outstanding. We'll have an extraordinary selection of blooming plants,
mericlones, species, hybrids, seedlings and those wonderful travel related
items (airline tickets, hotel packages ect). It's a lot of fun to bid.. The
process is very simple, just show up at the Auction, signup for a bidding
number, sit back and enjoy. Refreshments will be provided. Bryan Kinsley
from the Sunset Auction Company will be our Auctioneer. A wonderful
selection of beautiful orchids have been donated by professional growers and
members of our society. Winning bids can be paid by Cash, Check or Visa/MC.
The location for the auction is our regular meeting hall. Fire Fighter's
Memorial Building 8000 NW 21 St. Miami, FL 33122. Auction begins at 8:00PM.
For more information, visit our website:

www.SouthFloridaOrchidSociety.org or www.sforchid.com

Proceeds from this auction benefit the South Florida Orchid Society's
educational programs.

Happy Orchids to All

Daniel Sumner

South Florida Orchid Society

www.southfloridaorchidsociety.org or www.sforchid.com

Triangle Orchid Society Spring Auction Myrmecodia North Carolina 0 18-05-2004 03:17 PM
Orchid Auction Diana Kulaga Orchids 0 17-04-2004 07:45 PM
Orchid Auction - FL Diana Kulaga Orchids 0 11-04-2004 02:03 AM
KC Orchid Society Annual Auction Mark Prout Orchids 0 07-07-2003 07:58 PM
So. Cal Orchid Auction June 14 Augie Dawg Orchids 0 08-06-2003 06:20 PM