GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oncidium Butterfly source in south Florida (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/145301-oncidium-butterfly-source-south-florida.html)

MiamiCuse 22-05-2006 04:47 PM

Oncidium Butterfly source in south Florida

Hi:

I am looking for a source of Oncidium Butterfly (Onc. papilio x Onc.
sanderae) in south Florida. I remember some years ago I attended an
Orchid show and there was a gentleman from Hollywood Florida who grows
them,, I got his card but has since misplaced it. Does anyone know of
a source in south Florida? Thanks,

MC

Kenni Judd 24-05-2006 11:00 PM

Oncidium Butterfly source in south Florida

MC -- We have a few. If you're close, stop by, otherwise e-mail me.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

ups.com...