GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unknown flower??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/146554-unknown-flower.html)

dupont24 16-06-2006 10:07 AM

Unknown flower???

What is the name of this flower that is growing in my hostas? Never
seen this before. I don't think it is from the hostas because I
thought hosta flowers where lavender or purple? Thanks

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/362995/other/flower.php

Tracey 16-06-2006 04:48 PM

Unknown flower???

Ray wrote:
It's some sort of lily, not an orchid.

Yah. A volunteer from your neighbor's yard, I would imagine.
A pretty lilly, too.

Tracey