Old 16-06-2006, 10:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
dupont24

Default Unknown flower???

What is the name of this flower that is growing in my hostas? Never
seen this before. I don't think it is from the hostas because I
thought hosta flowers where lavender or purple? Thanks

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/362995/other/flower.php

Old 16-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered User

Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupont24
What is the name of this flower that is growing in my hostas? Never
seen this before. I don't think it is from the hostas because I
thought hosta flowers where lavender or purple? Thanks
http://server5.pictiger.com/img/362995/other/flower.php
It's a lily
Old 16-06-2006, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Tracey

Ray wrote:
It's some sort of lily, not an orchid.

Yah. A volunteer from your neighbor's yard, I would imagine.
A pretty lilly, too.

Tracey