Old 08-10-2006, 08:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchidaceae Malaysiana

Hi all,

After temporarily shutting down our website " Orchidaceae Malaysiana "
two months ago,
we have now launched a Blog Spot site.

You can view Orchid Species from Malaysia and read about any latest
news from
this region which would be updated weekly.

It is at: http://orchidaceae-malaysiana.blogspot.com

Regards.

Donald G.H Tan
Orchidaceae Malaysiana

Old 08-10-2006, 03:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Hi,

Awesome blog - very informative, thanks for letting us know about it!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

ups.com...