GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dimorphorchis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/150224-dimorphorchis.html)

Sandra 10-10-2006 10:14 PM

Dimorphorchis

OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

Reka 11-10-2006 06:06 AM

Dimorphorchis

Sandra wrote:
OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

The only thing I could find was this in the uk:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/helen8118/order_list-1.htm

Have you tried writing to Akerne in Belgium? (akerne-orchids.com)

Good luck,

Reka

Reka 11-10-2006 06:13 AM

Dimorphorchis

Reka wrote:
Sandra wrote:
OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

The only thing I could find was this in the uk:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/helen8118/order_list-1.htm

Have you tried writing to Akerne in Belgium? (akerne-orchids.com)

Good luck,

Reka

Sorry, I didn't see the address at the bottom. Looks like Malaysia.

Reka

Keith Kent 15-10-2006 08:37 PM

Dimorphorchis

"Sandra" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, so now I have one more question - I am looking desperately for a
source of Dimorporchis in Europe. Google doesn`t help much, maybe you
came across a vendor who sells them ?

Sandra

PS. Some photos from our last show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vipepeo

I dont know were you could get one from ,but i have Dimorphorchis rossii ;-)
i live in the UK.
Keith

Sandra 16-10-2006 07:14 AM

Dimorphorchis

I tried to mail Akerne but no response yet ;(. Keith if you ever want
to sell or exchange your Dimorporchis just write to me: cass at
poczta.onet.pl

Sandra

Keith Kent napisal(a):

I dont know were you could get one from ,but i have Dimorphorchis rossii ;-)
i live in the UK.
Keith

oups.com...