GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Software (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/152733-orchid-software.html)

Dave Gillingham 31-01-2007 06:41 AM

Orchid Software

I recall a thread, either here or on abpo, comparing the merits of Wildcatt &
another package. Since the *second* rebuild of my computer (pray it's stable
this time), I seem to have lost that thread. I recall Reka was using it, as
well as several others. Can someone please point me to the relevant website
again?
Dave Gillingham

jtill 31-01-2007 11:05 AM

Orchid Software

The other one that I know about is;

http://www.orchidwiz.com/servlet/StoreFront

Joe T

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---

SuE 31-01-2007 02:55 PM

Orchid Software

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:41:21 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

I recall a thread, either here or on abpo, comparing the merits of Wildcatt &
another package. Since the *second* rebuild of my computer (pray it's stable
this time), I seem to have lost that thread. I recall Reka was using it, as
well as several others. Can someone please point me to the relevant website
again?
Dave Gillingham

There is a new build out for E-AOS as well. I can not tell you how it
works, mine is lost in the mail.

wendy7 31-01-2007 04:11 PM

Orchid Software

Happy Australia Day, Dave & welcome back.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Diana Kulaga 31-01-2007 11:34 PM

Orchid Software

Can't comment on E aos, but I like OrchidWiz lots.

Diana

Eric Hunt[_1_] 01-02-2007 06:04 AM

Orchid Software

Dave,

OrchidWiz all the way. It's the bomb.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

&

Dave Gillingham 01-02-2007 09:05 AM

Orchid Software

Thanks, everybody. Orchidwiz was the one I was thinking of. Thanks for the
welcome back, Wendy.