GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Epidendrum aquaticum question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/15613-epidendrum-aquaticum-question.html)

Wing 19-04-2003 09:08 PM

Epidendrum aquaticum question

I am intrigued by a reference to the species Epidendrum aquaticum which
suggests it likes to have its roots in water (I guess the name gives that
away!). Seems to me that it is a species where there's at least one thing
you can't get wrong...

I would love to see a decent photo or two. Anyone know of any websites with
such a thing? Anyone keeping it?

Cheers

Wing

Diana Kulaga 21-04-2003 09:44 PM

Epidendrum aquaticum question

Try orchidspecies.com.

Diana

Wing 24-04-2003 07:08 PM

Epidendrum aquaticum question

Thanks for that. However this one doesn't seem to be pictured. Do you have
the specific page?

Wing

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Try orchidspecies.com.

Diana

Diana Kulaga 26-04-2003 09:08 PM

Epidendrum aquaticum question

I should have checked before I suggested that site, I guess. I see it's not
there after all. I must say, that's the first time I didn't find what I was
looking for there. Try a google search.

Diana