Old 20-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Kenneth Bruyninckx

Default Catalogue 2003 online !

Today we have updated our web site (http//www.akerne-orchids.com) and
catalogue.
As always, some species are only available in small quantities, so do not
wait too long to consult this years offering.

Also check out our new and updated "starter collections"
(http//www.akerne-orchids.com/special.htm). These collections are a great
way to expand your collection or to present a friend with a selection of
easy to grow orchids to start his or her new hobby...

The trend to participate at a few selected orchid events will continue this
year so you will be able to meet us in person at one of the following shows
and events within Europe:

- European Orchid Conference and Show, London, UK
- De Orchideevriend general assembly, Ghent, Belgium
- Orchidee in Centro, Monte Porzio Catone (near Rome), Italy

For more details see our web site (http://www.akerne-orchids.com).

In addition to these shows and events we would like to invite you all of
course to visit us during our traditional Open Nursery Weekend (June 7 - 9).
This years event will also mark our 25th year of professional orchid growing
so this will be a very special occasion for us !

On a much less happier note some of you will have heard the sad events that
took place in our greenhouse the theft of a large number of special plants
from our private collection and sales area (including 2 plants of the type
of Lepanthes jennyi of which 1 has been returned to us).

The thief in question (and we know his name !) had taken more plants than we
originally thought and some of these plants were traded or sold to orchid
lovers within Belgium, the Netherlands and France !

We are happy to say that we have received a large portion (150 plants) back
already from various corners within Belgium, France and the Netherlands, but
others of our most precious plants remain missing...

It goes without saying that we will join the other victims in Belgium and
the Netherlands (!) in taking legal steps against this thief.

Dirk & Diane Bruyninckx - De Langhe.
Akerne Orchids
Laarsebeekdreef 4, B-2900 Schoten, Belgium
Tel.: Int'l + 32-03-651.40.36 Fax: Int'l + 32-03-653.06.76
E-mail: URL: http://www.akerne-orchids.com
Orchid related questions ? Check out the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD) on our
second web site at http//www.orchidguide.com

Old 20-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Geir Harris Hedemark

"Kenneth Bruyninckx" writes:
Today we have updated our web site (http//www.akerne-orchids.com) and
catalogue.

And what an update it is. I get a forward to some "1000 best foobar"
site. I really, really hope you didn't burn much time to do your
update - I can do just as well in less than a second.

Geir
Old 20-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Bob Walsh

Geir,

I had no problems. Tried it twice.

Bob

Old 21-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Geir Harris Hedemark

"Kenneth Bruyninckx" writes:
Just try http://www.akerne-orchids.com it is there.... ok so I forgot the
":" twice :-)

I need to get a bigger font for my news reader.

Geir