GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   dues (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/157772-dues.html)

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 07-05-2007 01:17 AM

dues

The dues never cover even the cost of each member's basic benefits. Here, we
depend heavily on our AOS show, raffles monthly and other miscellaneous
income. No way could we exist on dues, unless we wanted to be a tea and
crumpets group, which no one wants. Roy, that's the lowest yet! How do you
do it?

Diana

"Roy" wrote in message
The Venice Area Orchid Soc. just raised the dues from $8 single and $13
Family to $15/household. . We are lucky if the due covers the newsletter.

Roy
wrote in message
oups.com...
just a general survey type question--those of you in local (or other)
societies, what do you pay in dues? thx...

--j_a