Old 01-06-2007, 11:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Hybrid Genus name?

Can someone help out my not-yet-had-a-cup-of-coffee brain and tell me what a
prosthechea x slc cross would be called?

Old 01-06-2007, 11:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Never mind.... it's berkeleyara

Old 01-06-2007, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I just can't keep up with all these name changes. Is there a master list
somewhere that
gets updated & keeps track of the old names as well?
Cheers Wendy

"Ray B" wrote in message
Never mind.... it's berkeleyara