GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Time Warner quit offering newsgroups (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/176452-time-warner-quit-offering-newsgroups.html)

Dusty 06-07-2008 02:31 AM

Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

"Ray B" wrote in news:K9cak.76$iU.73@trndny02:

verizon

Yes ray it may be spectacular but how much are you not seeing since Verizon
likes to censor content (see link) At&t also censord many of it's
newsgroups with some wild tail they amy violate copyrights

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...ring-unsavory-
political-group-sms-messaging.htmls one thay got cought at.

Dusty 06-07-2008 02:34 AM

Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

Steve
There is one free newsgroup left
http://www.teranews.com/

Dusty 06-07-2008 02:41 AM

Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

We need more of these guys
http://w2.eff.org/br/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
Benjamin Franklin

Steve[_2_] 06-07-2008 05:03 AM

Dusty wrote:
Steve
There is one free newsgroup left
http://www.teranews.com/

Yeah, I used to use it. I didn't like it much but I'll try it again if I
have to.

BIO-Dex Consulting 06-07-2008 01:05 PM

Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

Considering the gross sensuality of a nice full paphiopedilum, maybe they
really are ;)

Kye.

"Ray B" wrote in message
It seems unlikely they are censoring any of the groups I subscribed to -
orchids

. 17.102...