GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identify this Schomburgkia and win a colossal amazing super duper once-in-a-lifetime incredible (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/22050-identify-schomburgkia-win-colossal-amazing-super-duper-once-lifetime-incredible.html)

Elpaninaro 15-05-2003 03:20 AM

Identify this Schomburgkia and win a colossal amazing super duper once-in-a-lifetime incredible

Tom,

I have 3 selfing pods going on it now... so we will see what happens with
it.

Mick

All I can say is expect a LOT of flasks from that LOL. I am not sure why this
species is so rare, because it sure has no problem breeding like a rabbit and
growing like a weed.

Tom.