GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Habenaria radiata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/28267-habenaria-radiata.html)

David J Bockman 23-05-2003 12:44 AM

Habenaria radiata

If anyone knows of a [reliable] US source for these orchids, please let us
know.

Dave

profpam 25-05-2003 05:08 AM

Habenaria radiata

Dave,

Habernaria radiata known as the Egret Orchid is usually found in the
Spring catalog of Van Bourgondien --http://www.dutchbulbs.com They're
out of stock right now; however, I can't remember a Spring catalog that
didn't have them. You just have to order when the catalog makes its
first appearance. Incidentally, they also sell Bletilla, a hardy orchid
and have a 40% off sale going on right now.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

David J Bockman 26-05-2003 12:44 AM

Habenaria radiata

Thanks for the tip! I love bletilla and have a clump of Bletillia striata
growing in my garden

Dave

-