GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Info requested. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/34486-info-requested.html)

Boystrup Pb, ann,... 27-06-2003 09:08 PM

Info requested.

Hallo out there.
I bought 2 young catt's last year. (Hybrids = C. amthystoglossa*C. De
Controde)
They are slow growers, but they are still alive.
Does anyone know this cross? I can't find a reference anywhere. I'm looking
for flower info (pic, colour), growing info ...
I'm formiliar with the C. amethystoglossa but not the other one.

Thanks
Peter

Gene Schurg 27-06-2003 09:32 PM

Info requested.

Peter,

Using the information at :

http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/registration_orchids.asp

you can trace the background of your plants. I find this very useful when I
get something out of the ordinary. Of course it only works if the breeder
registers the cross.

Hope that helps.

Good Growing,
Gene

e...

Gerard Verhulst 28-06-2003 12:32 PM

Info requested.

Peter,

Kijk eens op uw CD-rom naar LC Gontrode.
Gerard