GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New paph seedlings out of flask (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/34691-new-paph-seedlings-out-flask.html)

Jonathan Phua 29-06-2003 03:20 AM

New paph seedlings out of flask

Hi,
check out my new paph seedlings at
http://forum.theorchidsource.com/cgi...t_topic&f=9&t=
000305#000013.
Tell me what u think, i repotted them from thumbpots to compots as many pple
adviced me to. Tell me what u think.

Jonathan

Mick Fournier 29-06-2003 04:08 AM

New paph seedlings out of flask

Jonathan,

Third one from the right second row back looks like an FCC to me.

Mick

Jonathan Phua 29-06-2003 01:56 PM

New paph seedlings out of flask

Hi,
Which one? I don't know which one are u talking abt. I thot all the sdlings
are the same since it's the same cross from the same flask? What makes u
think it's an FCC?

Jon

Jerry Hoffmeister 29-06-2003 09:32 PM

New paph seedlings out of flask

Mick's playing with you :)

I think he's wrong anyway - the FCC will come from the 3rd row :)

Seriously tho, the seedlings will NOT all be the same.

Mick Fournier 30-06-2003 05:20 PM

New paph seedlings out of flask

Gene,

Wilford Neptune recently took a FCC with a Dendrobium kingianum (Jazzy x
Inferno) select I picked out in the run I flasked up for him.

Mick