GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New father!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/38295-new-father.html)

Claude 26-07-2003 02:42 AM

New father!!!

Hello!

I`m so excited!!!

The very young Phal that I bought at the orchid expo last march and wasn`t
suppose to bloom before a year has just open it`s first buds. Two other are
growing.

It`s the Hybrid Brother Love Amigo.

The flower is pale yellow-greenish, very small, about 1 1/2 inch wide with
some pink line and points on it.
The labelle or column is tender pink!

Very nice!!!

I`m so proud!

Ok, that`s all folk

Claude

LYNN32141 26-07-2003 06:32 PM

New father!!!

CONGRATULATIONS.

lynn

Diana Kulaga 26-07-2003 09:22 PM

New father!!!

Amazing how we literally jump for joy when something goes *just right*!
Glad it happened.

Diana

tbell 26-07-2003 09:42 PM

New father!!!

Congratulations! We'll be looking forward to hearing about the siblings you
buy to keep it company!
Tom
Nikon Coolpix 5700
(Please remove appendix to reply by e-mail)