Old 26-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Claude

Default New father!!!

Hello!

I`m so excited!!!

The very young Phal that I bought at the orchid expo last march and wasn`t
suppose to bloom before a year has just open it`s first buds. Two other are
growing.

It`s the Hybrid Brother Love Amigo.

The flower is pale yellow-greenish, very small, about 1 1/2 inch wide with
some pink line and points on it.
The labelle or column is tender pink!

Very nice!!!

I`m so proud!

Ok, that`s all folk

Claude

Old 26-07-2003, 06:32 PM
LYNN32141

CONGRATULATIONS.

lynn
Old 26-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Diana Kulaga

Amazing how we literally jump for joy when something goes *just right*!
Glad it happened.

Diana

Old 26-07-2003, 09:42 PM
tbell

Congratulations! We'll be looking forward to hearing about the siblings you
buy to keep it company!
Tom
Nikon Coolpix 5700
(Please remove appendix to reply by e-mail)