Old 30-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Kenni Judd

Default So. Fla. Orchid Events

September 6-7: Palm Beach Flower Show at the Grand Bazaar [fka
Uptown/Downtown] -- just east of the Turnpike on West Okeechobee
Blvd., West Palm. This is a new event for us, and we're not involved
in the management, so we don't know all the details, but we and
several of our colleagues [Lazy Daze Orchids and Orchids Island
Orchids, that we know of for sure], will be there, and hope to see
some of you.

Good growing,

Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

www.jborchids.com
Old 31-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Diana Kulaga

Kenni,

Isn't that where I first met you in person? If so, it appears to have
grown, since when I was there I found only a few vendors (one was Bill
Williams, who's with Odom's, but he was there on his own). Will try to make
it. No guarantees, as our society has a member who broke her hip, and we
are taking turns seeing her.

Diana

om...