Old 31-08-2003, 11:12 AM
keith

Default Boystrup Pb,

boystrup i am interested were you keep your two hundred orchids?
keith
From: "Boystrup Pb, ann,..."
Subject: cattleya orchid time to rebloom
Date: 30 August 2003 23:43

I didn't know phals could be cool growing. Which phals are they.
cheers
Peter
"keith" schreef in bericht
thanks for your advise ray, but i have 2 phals & 1 dendrobium which are
cool growing orchids,1cattleya which is cool to intermediate.these won`t

be
to much of a problem,as ive found out if you can get the watering right

you
are half way there,the rest is patients which i dont think many of us
have.thats how my question came about & being able to continue looking

after
your plants,without it becoming a chore,leading to negect!which i wont
do.You could say i am obsessive,not just with orchids but horticulture in
general.A hobby,not just someone who buys houseplants to look nice for a
couple of weeks then bins them.
thanks anyway,keith
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yeah, you've got the bug now!

Diana

Old 01-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

that's easy. all over the house. Adapt and improvise, that is all you need
to do.
Well I keep 25 plants in my bedroom window. (150cm high and 50cm wide.)
100 plants in an improvised greenhouse made out of 3 wooden racks covered
in plastic in our veranda with extra heaters in the winter. 40 plants
outside in the summer and in the veranda in the winter without extra
heating. About 70 plants in our living room.

That's not counting the 30 seedlings in comunaty pots in an aquarium on my
desk.
also another +/- 40 seedlings of a Bakeria I got from a friend and mentor.
Those are ready to be placed in comunaty pots end this month.

Than I have ordered 6 plants from a dutch grower I'll be getting them next
week and 3 plants from a Belgian grower next month I hope. Last but not
least I tried to order 3 flasks from M. Fournier last week but haven't hurt
from him yet.
So Mister Fournier if you are reading this please respond.
I'll see if I can post a few pics of my setup this eavening. Don't have time
to take them now and post them.
Cheers
Peter

"keith" schreef in bericht

Old 01-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Placed them on 'alt. binaries.pictures.orchids
Cheers
Peter

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." schreef in bericht
. be...