Old 01-09-2003, 09:12 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default Paph Divisions for Trade

I have just completed the repoting all the plants in my greenhouse and have a
few extra divisions for trade:

spicerianum 'OL' -- multiple growths- very large flowers, large dorsal, good
shape on tall stems.

Paris Malvern AM/AOS-- single growth with a little damage on one leaf. This
plant is a bitch to grow but has a fantastic flower. Maybe someone else can do
better with it than I can.

curtisii 'OL' x Mt. Toro 'OL'-- plants with two mature growths- never bloomed-
nice motled foliage.

venustum 'alba' x primulinum. cute greenish multi flowered. Nice foliage.

Leyburnense 'maginificum'- multi growth plants.

Morganiae 'Burfurdience'-- excuse the spelling- multi growth plant.

I'm looking to trade for the following species:
adductum, mastersianum, wardii. Good clones.

I'm also looking to trade for the following hybrids:
Sonoma 'Latin Beauty', Sandra Mary 'any clone', any whites.

Shipments only within the continental US. Each pays shipping costs.

If interested e-mail and I can send you photos of the plants.