Old 02-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Kye

Default Me is baaack!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys after many hassles, a great many life altering situations and much
travelling ( often without a home to return too .... ) I am finally back in
a.b.p.o again. So if you are actually able to remember me hello again and I
am looking forward to seeing your work.

Kye.

Old 02-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Kye

Mayhaps I should rephrase this message..... ( Gee I am rusty at this !!! )
Im back again as you can all see, and not just in a.b.p.o but here as well,
so if you remember me, hello, and if not I look forward to meeting you
sometime in the future.

Kye.

Old 02-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Wel hallo there,
I'm one of the newbies on the block. Got my first orchid in 1993. Had killed
4 by 1994 and took a breack till 2000 when I got cought by the orchid bug.
It has emptied my wollet, but I'm happy. So what?
I'm a student and live in Belgium.
Looking forward to your imput in these groups.

BTW: I think I've already stept on some toes. Tried to order flasks from mr.
Fournier last week, but havn't heart from him yet. I hope I haven't stept on
his toes. I like his comments and imput to the group and he could be a good
supplier for flasks.
Also I'm a big person so he'll have flat feet if I have stept on them. My
appoligeeze if they are flat Mr Fournier.

Cheers
Peter the heavy.

"Kye" schreef in bericht

Old 02-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Diana Kulaga

Welcome "home", Kye. Was wondering where you went!

Diana

Old 02-09-2003, 10:33 PM
Diana Kulaga

Aside to Peter:

I don't think you offended Mick. I emailed him from via his site and
haven't heard anything either. And I don't have such big feet.........G

Diana

Old 02-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Ray

WOW!

I thought you had dropped upward - off the face of the earth!

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 06-09-2003, 10:22 AM
lindner

Hey Kye