Old 10-09-2003, 08:42 PM
keith

Default cyberplants

Hi has anyone purchased any plants from cyberplants.co.uk,i looked at there
website & the prices are very good.You buy the orchid as bareroot,they have
two sizes ,small plants are aprox from 1 to 3 years from flowering,medium
plants 1 to two years.priced at £2.00 for small plant & £4.00 for medium
sized plants+ 1.50p&p+15p per plant thereafter.they have
dendrobium,catts,vanda,arachnis,renanthera & of course phals.They have some
good colours.This seems very resonable for the enthusiastwho dont mind
growing the plants on,what do others think & give the site a visit,i want
some advise before i purchase.
thanks keith

Old 11-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Just looked at their site. Have never tried them. But sounds to good to be
true.
There were none from my wishlist, so I'll wait and see again later.
Please let me know what happens if you try them.
Cheers
Peter
"keith" schreef in bericht