GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   TAPS Newsletter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/42994-taps-newsletter.html)

Kye 13-09-2003 10:42 PM

TAPS Newsletter

Hey Guys,

Guess who is the new editor for The Australian Paphiopedilum Society
Newsletter......

You give up???

ME!!!!!!!!

Kye.
--
..o0( Tries to remember how he got stuck with that onerous task )

AusDigi 14-09-2003 08:42 AM

TAPS Newsletter

"Kye" wrote in message
Hey Guys,

Guess who is the new editor for The Australian Paphiopedilum Society
Newsletter......

You give up???

ME!!!!!!!!

hehe, well done. I've edited a magazine style thing before and know how much
work it can be (but I'm possibly a perfectionist). Don't forget the
deadlines! :)

Reka 14-09-2003 09:22 AM

TAPS Newsletter

Congrats (I guess...), Kye!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Kye" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hey Guys,

Guess who is the new editor for The Australian Paphiopedilum Society
Newsletter......

You give up???

ME!!!!!!!!

Kye.
--
.o0( Tries to remember how he got stuck with that onerous task )

---

Kye 14-09-2003 11:12 AM

TAPS Newsletter

Funny thing is I'm not even a financial member yet.... I guess I will have
to look into that...

Kye.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
u...

Susan Erickson 15-09-2003 03:12 AM

TAPS Newsletter

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:03:58 +0200, "Reka"
wrote:

Congrats (I guess...), Kye!

What is that saying about missing meetings where the officers
are elected? G

Congratulations, or is it 'You have my complete sympathy'
SuE